Supply & emission rate
EXC and GRAIL are inflationary tokens, meaning that there is no hard cap on their supply, hence providing essential incentivizations to the liquidity providers, but also introducing the need for supply-controlling mechanisms.
The initial emission rate will be 1 EXC/s, and will be adjusted at regular intervals to find the best possible balance according to the market situation.
The minted 1 EXC/s will all be distributed to our users as yield farming rewards.
In addition to that, a dynamic amount of EXC is also minted to the dev address at a rate of 9.09%. Those tokens will never be directly sold or be used to pay anyone from the team. The only approved usages will be as follows:
- rewards for marketing events (campaign rewards, airdrops...) or various incentivizations (special pools, dividends...)
- agreements with partners projects
- all of the unused tokens will be burned at regular intervals
Several supply control mechanisms have been set in order to compensate the growth of the EXC supply:
- the EXC collected from the swap fees into the FeeManager is automatically burned
- reserve bonds contracts will regularly burn collected EXC
Additional use cases will be added over time to constantly provide further improvements.